Saturday 13 December 2008

I like the way you move




Victorians loved its obscene nature, Heston and Nigella have all tried to tempt us, and I made a dessert with the stuff for a Ready Steady Cook challenge at college. Now it seems, jelly is coming back. And it's big people, oh my is it big.
Jellymongers is the brain child of jelly entrepreneurs, Sam Bompass and Harry Parr. They've made it uber-trendy and became prolific in the food world after Mark Ronson commissioned a £30,000 centrepiece for his birthday bash- a mould of St.Pauls. These guys have even mastered glow in the dark jelly and for the discerning bride, a jelly wedding tower.
I must say, these two look like they are having loads of fun and I can't think of another job I'd love to have more. It's up there with Ice-cream taster and toy tester. I'm definately going to be serving up jelly at my next dinner party. Jelly Spinaker Tower anyone?






No comments: