Sunday 30 November 2008

High up in my blogosphere

So I have told you I hate my job right? Well, that kind of subsided on payday this friday which means I guess I am a filthy capitalist at heart and not at all the commie I pride myself on being. Ah well.

Anyway, the point is, I have decided to reward myself for all my hard work (who am I kidding?!) with a makeover. A blog makeover! I have been following Elliequent nee The Lucky Nest blog for a while since it featured on Blogs of Note, and the girl has got writing skills. And we all know people like bloggers with skills. She has also just started up a blog template company, which you can view here http://www.rainydaytemplates.blogspot.com/.

I contacted her and she is going to get started on something for me in the near future, so watch this space!

****UPDATE****

You can get a sneak preview of my shiny new template if you click here...
http://rainydaytemplates.blogspot.com/2007/12/sneak-previews.html

Very excited!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Woman, check your email =)