Monday 6 October 2008

Fringe Benefits

I need to talk to you about Ringo. He currently works for Toni and Guy in Canterbury and I worship his hairdressing skills. The thing I worried about most when I moved away? Finding a decent hairdresser. Did I find one? No. Did I have to experience haircuts that had me in tears for days after? Yes. Did I actually cry in the hairdressers chair, while Mark from Toni and Guy in Chichester cut my hair? Yes. The title of my epic journey to find a half-decent hairdresser in Hampshire and West Sussex is going to be called The Cow-Lick Chronicles: One woman's journey through split-ends hell and back.
One round trip from Portsmouth to Canterbury later (yes, my husband does love me) and I am in hair-do heaven. Ringo actually looks like the fifth Beatle from their Ravi Shankar days but he has done wonders with my waves. Boy, I had missed him. Next it is off to the college for some colour, any suggestions?

No comments: