Wednesday 24 September 2008

Wedding Relic







As I was sorting out my study I came across some boxes in the closet that have been shoved in there since we moved in, I open one up and come across my wedding dress, so beautiful I could cry. It's funny to think that something that was so preciously regarded just over a year ago has spent the rest of its days in a box, I feel cross with myself for not getting it cleaned and stored properly. I spent a huge portion of our wedding budget on the dress, I'll probably never wear (in fact, absolutely never) something so magnifcant and expensive again. I can't part with it, I'm to much of a Romantic and besides, I hope that in a few generations time, it will be worn again. Better get it cleaned...


The walls and sufaces of our house are covered in wedding pictures, but every now and again I do like to sit down with the album and have a flip through. Our photographer, who also took a huge part of our budget, was fantastic, and if you don't believe me have a look here:

http://www.gregallenphotography.com/ If you go to GALLERY, you will find a slideshow called Adele&Andy-That's us! You will see my dress in it's former glory. For now, the dress is going back in it's box, back into the cupboard but I WILL get it sorted, promise.


No comments: